TVTAP for Kodi: Now, Kodi users can also use TVTAP to watch TV channels online for free. We are so busy in our work life, that we barely get time to sit in front of our Television box. None of us wants to miss our favorite TV shows and this gave birth to the live streaming applications. Apps like TVTAP makes it easy for us to stream our favorite shows online anytime and anywhere. With amazing in-app features like scheduling shows, alerts for upcoming sports matches without an internet connection, and support for an external player makes TVTAP an all-in-one portable entertainer.
Being a Kodi user, I am really glad I got this opportunity. Time to ditch your Television package and get the most out of TVTAP. Now, without a further ado, let’s look at how to download TVTAP on Kodi.
TVTAP Add-on on Kodi – Steps
Installing TVTAP on Kodi is really simple for you if you follow the below-listed steps carefully.
- Open Kodi App and go to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None.
- In the textbox that pops-up, Type http://bliss-tv.com/lite and type .bliss as the name for Media Source in the box below.
- Click OK and navigate back to the main screen.
- For Kodi 16: Go to SYSTEM>Add-ons.
- For Kodi 17 Krypton or Above: Add-ons > Add-on Browser.
- Select Install From Zip File>.bliss > repository.bookmarklite-x.x.zip and patiently wait for the add-on installed alert.
- Now, Select Install from Bookmark Lite > Video Add-ons > TvTap > Install.
- Wait for the add-on installed alert.
TVTAP for Kodi Features
- Stream channels from 10+ countries with a single click.
- Browse TV channels from categories like Entertainment, Movies, Kids, Documentary etc.
- No Registration Required.
- Support for External Video Player.
- User-friendly Interface.
- Filter video channels based on category or country.