TVTAP for Firestick: Love using Amazon Firestick to watch your favorite TV shows?. Ever wondered if you can watch your TV shows too on using Firestick?. TVTAP for Firestick makes it really easy for you to do that. TVTAP is an online live TV streaming app available for platforms like Android, Firestick, PC( using Android Emulators), Kodi and Chromecast. In a world where everything is available on the touch of a fingertip, shouldn’t your Television be portable too?. Let’s make it really easy to carry your TV anywhere with TVTAP.
TVTAP offers over 1000+ channels from top countries like the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, France, Spain, India, Pakistan etc. TVTAP is an app for all ages with categories of channels like Entertainment, Documentary, Kids, Comedy, Movies, etc. TVTAP runs smoothly on Amazon Firestick without any lags or whatsoever.
Install TVTAP on Firestick
Installing TVTAP for Firestick is quite easy and quick. All you need to do is to follow the below-given steps properly.
- Install Downloader on your Firestick. To do this, press Home Button on the Firestick Remote and search for “Downloader” in the search bar located in the top left.
- You will find “Downloader” in the Apps and Games section.
- Once Downloader is installed, open it and type bit.ly/filelinkedapk.
- Now, Install and open Filelinked.
- In Filelinked enter 11039868 and use 0000 as the PIN code.
- Find and select “Tvtap 2.0 android box/firestick” by pressing the down button on the Firestick remote.
- Press Center button on the remote to download TVTAP on Firestick.
- Now, Press Install to begin the installation.
- Once the app is installed, press “Open” to launch TVTAP.
Also Download: TVTAP for Chromecast
TVTAP for Firestick Features
- Materialistic Design and User-friendly.
- Bookmark your favorite shows.
- Over 9+ categories of channels and video content from over 10+ countries.
- No registration and other fluff.
- Support for External Video Player.
- Get Alerts for Upcoming Sports Events without an internet connection
- Schedule your favorite shows to watch later.